Thursday 13 June 2013

Inital Ideas



Here are a few videos which I have found a great interest of to me. They differ from the usual stereotypical music video, as it is all performance and live based rather than having a narrative followed through. Because of the genre I am going (Hardcore, post-hardcore) this type of video fits in the best as it portrays it perfectly. The ban Your Demise have used this style of music video for most of their songs, which has inspired me to do something similar as it is also of a great interest to me.

The idea I want to follow, combines all these videos as it shows some of the band performing live, the interaction with the crowd and also captures the atmosphere of it all, it then alternating with the band members on tour, messing around backstage and doing sound checks, giving me a Varity of scenes and different perspectives of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment