Tuesday 18 June 2013

Production Diary #3

Just an update to tell you that I have messages a few bands and also tweeted it using social networking sites and I've had three replies.
One band who are London based have accepted, but are not too sure on dates, and if it were to happen it would be late September( Keep The Change)

The second are just a group of friends who have an indie band and want a video made. I'm not too sure that they would suit what I'm looking for however they are acting as my backup option just in case.
The last band stood out for me as they instantly we're my favourite.





A Season Of Secrets. They're from Sheffield, and aren't that known at the moment, however they do have the right fan base, music and style I am going for. They are playing a few festivals and gigs, with an album release and have agreed for me to shoot them a video if all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment