Sunday 23 June 2013

Production Diary #4

After researching the conventions of a music video and finding out what exactly goes in I am even more clear and set on what I am going to do. As my genre falls under the main genre of rock I will be sticking to the lighting, Mise-en-scene, cinematography and sound very closely. However I still want to put a bit of a twist on it and make it original to call my own. It's hard to think of something that's never been done before as pretty much everything has. However because of my genre it's going to be hard to do this, but I am still coming up with ideas as to what I can do to make it original. But it has helped me with what I can put and how to do it, as I now know the importance of lighting and camera movement is, as with each change of pace and tempo the camera needs to follow. Being heavily involved in music will help me contribute to the editing part and hopefully make it easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment