Sunday 20 October 2013

Production Diary #27

I have just had a brilliant idea on what to base my digipack and magazine advert on.
Today I was coming home from a gig pretty late and decided to take the bus back, whilst on the bus it broke down a few times and the traffic was hideously large, so I found myself sitting there thinking. I then looked out to see I was in central London, where I saw the beautiful view of shops and buildings and cars all lit up in the dark sky, it was so beautiful to look at. It then hit me  that this would be perfect to use for my music video coursework as by band is called Alone Tonight, in which i had felt, the album being called "A Long Way Home" ties in well with the music video as they are constantly on the road, traveling from one city to another, being a long way from home. The music video also does have the theme of travel and cities at night, in which I think this advertisement is going to be very strong indeed.

However the only trouble now is putting these thoughts into pictures, I am going to do a draft and try to find a picture which matches the thoughts I have.
So excited and can't wait to try this out, I hope it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment