Monday 28 October 2013

Production Diary #28


I have just finished doing my draft for my digipack and magazine on the computer. It had been really fun to do actually and find the pictures for, I found that tumblr proved the best for this as I found the best pictures which suited my advertisement the most, but now is the hard part in actually taking these pictures myself. I already have my model who is my friend who will come down and find locations with me. I was thinking of Northolt hills, as they are very high up and show the scenery of the busy motor way, as well as the city. Primrose Hill in Camden, as it shows the beautiful view of London and would be magical at night. Camden lock as its always busy and lit up with lots of colours, this could be used as well for signs for the back of my digipack. I just can't wait to go and actually take these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment