Monday 6 January 2014

Feedback on final music video draft





























Last week in lesson we each showed everyone our music video and explained what genre it was and also asked them a few questions about it. This was a perfect opportunity to see what my other class mates have done and what they thought about my final draft in order for me to improve for my draft. I got a lot of positive feedback which were all 4's the top mark you could give, very happy with this It made me realise that my video only needed minor changes as it was already to a high standard.

The only thing I did notice was that people were not aware that my video was not meant to be lip synced as this was the top comment, there are also parts in which I would need to change such as the people at the start, looking rather bored. These adjustments are simple and easy for me to change which wasn't as bad however the idea that of the tour diary video style needs to be more clear.

This maybe to the lack of their knowledge in seeing these kinds of videos as they are aimed at a hardcore/ pop punk genre which is niche.

I also recorded some other feedback when I asked them questions on it right after I had shown them my music video, you can find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment