Friday 10 January 2014

Production Diary #36

With the final feedback that I have got from my target audience, I am very pleased with the progress I have made. Already taking this into account, I have now added these minor details within my music video to further strengthen it and make it appealing for my audience. With the help of my friend, I managed to colour correct the video, making a distinguish between their tour life and off tour life, for my genre to be fully explored. I will soon be uploading my final music video shortly.

As with some of the original footage I had, I have decided to make a Bloopers which is kind of like a tour diary style video however it's just random footage which I found funny which would add and show the whole band tour lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment