Friday 31 January 2014

Production Diary #38

After some very hard thinking and feedback from my teachers and close target audience I have relaised that the colour theme I had of purple was not working out, as well as me being unhappy with it I had now changed everything to a blue colour theme. Closely asking my peers for advice on this they then told me it was much stronger and appealed largely. As the purple colour felt too girly, the blue really did keep the same feel and themes I wanted to explore but in a more masculine style, it having boyish connotations.

Proud of what I can now call my final piece, I can say that I have put more effort into my final print sections as I am fully happy with it. Not changing much to the poster but the colour, I have kept the Alone Tonight typography consistent within each text so now they are more linked and relatable. As with my digipack, I have actually created what will be on the CD as it is now stronger and stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment