Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bloopers



Because I had so much footage and some of it with sound, I thought to make a bloopers which was in a style of a kind of tour diary. This is common with most music videos in my genre as they would already have tour diaries I wanted to make something of my own.
From the first day of tour I managed to get a lot of out side shots with them chilling out before the gig which showed off their laid back side. It was really fun to film and I really enjoyed filming with them as they provided to be very entertaining to watch.

I played around with adobe a little bit and found out how to make a title with words appearing on screen and then using the video transitions, I could then adjust this for each scene. Also playing around with the transitions, I found many different ways of skipping to the next scene but chose to stick to the basic cuts and fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment