Sunday 29 December 2013

Production Diary #35

Finally completing my final draft of my music video I am really happy and satisfied with the outcome of it all, with then waiting for feedback from my peers I am not worried at all about it as I, myself can only see a few minor errors in which I need to change which can be easily done.
Going to spend a week on this, I will look at my feedback first and then alter my video according to it to please my audience but also get some of their insight to what they want to see.
Already showing the band, they're comments were nice and phrasing towards me as they really did like it, making me even more proud of myself and satisfied.
I plan to still re shoot and improve my digipack as I am having some problems with my models, however I will make a change to this before the deadlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment