Sunday 1 December 2013

Magazine advert FINAL

I have made a few minor improvements to my final magazine advert for my album as just adding in star ratings and moving the title around can make all the difference. I feel now that it is much stronger and looks like an advert you would find in a magazine for an album. I am really happy with my final product and don't feel the need to change it, however If i do find a better image I may need to replace it because this is not what I originally planned, yet it still turned out perfect.

































 Similarly with the landscape portrait, I have added a circle of white light which is portraying a moon lit sky. This position works better as you can see the full image and the beautiful scenery. Again I am really happy with how it turned out being a back up plan it still looks great. The star ratings at the bottom fit in perfect, making it look professional and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment