Friday 6 December 2013

Production Diary #33

After completing what I hope to be my final magazine advert, I can say that I have worked very hard on it. Satisfied more with the landscape version than the portrait, I still feel like I need to improve that one.
However I have added a few more details than the draft had which were just minor, for example star ratings, links and social networking sites, record company and distributor, and an overall filter just to make it even more polished.
Asking my teacher for feedback along side this, she has given me some good advice in which I should change, as the portrait one looks more like a film poster, I can now edit this to either get a new image or move bits around.
This is just minor little things I can easily do before the deadline, as now I am going to put my full focus into my music video.
As you can see I have completed my first proper draft of it and I am pretty pleased.
However I did overcome more troubles with the exporting part.
Better than last time, my video still needs improvements as the resolution is not as clear, there are black bars along the top and bottom and it feels like it's moving slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment