Wednesday 4 December 2013

Music video draft

I have just about finished my first proper draft for my music video.
Looking on the feedback that I got from my rough cut, I have chosen to add some of this into my video, with new footage, quicker cuts which are speed up and a more clear structures narrative, this draft has been cleaned up quite a lot from the first one.
Although due to the limited time I have no had enough time to add transitions or colour correct scenes.
Baring this in mind, I had originally started editing my video on the wrong aspect as it was a square, I have now improved and changed this so that it fits the wide screen HD resolution I shot it in.
I have made the quality of my footage more vivid and re sized each frame individual to make sure nothing was cut out.

Also finding out that uploading it to vimeo produced a better quality than Youtube had.
I still have many improvements to do however I am really happy with what I have done so far and the progress I have made. However I followed the video with the right exporting settings but this didn't seem to work with my video. as there are black bars on the screen which I don't like, the quality still isn't as good as I hoped to be so i still need to play around with this and fix it. (vimeo version)

No comments:

Post a Comment