Friday 20 December 2013

Production Diary #34

Spending the majority of my time dedicated to my music video I am pretty happy that it is going along well and to the stage where it is nearly done. However I still am not as happy with it as I wanted some effects in which I've seen on other put onto mine. I have searched youtube and not found out how to do this yet. Reassuring myself I have then again gone back to watch the previous videos in which inspired me, most of them don't  have any effects and lack some elements I have included.
Looking back on my story board I have seen the massive progress in which I have taken in order to improve and change my video, following these guidelines has helped me structure my video however I have realised that the cuts need to be much faster and sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment