Saturday 20 July 2013

Production Diary #10

Just wanted to update you before I go to Sheffield that I am going to a festival today and leaving pretty soon. It's all the way in Sheffield, which is about a 4 hour drive away, to see four of my favourite bands. I had originally planned to go and see my band (A season of secrets) perform, however they had to pull out due to issues. This didn't stop me however because I want to still go for the enjoyment but also to see how filming would be. I'm going to take my Canon 550 D there and see if I can get any cool shots, or even pictures which will help me with my planning and production of my music video. I mean who knows? I could even use some of the footage I get if its decent? So I wont be bogging for a few days, but i'll be back with a whole review and video from the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment