Tuesday 9 July 2013

Production Diary #7

A few days ago we had a lesson on green screening and finding out how it works. For the first time we all got a chance to do this, as we took it in turns to read out our pitch in front of the green screen and record it. The recording part was Fairley easy to do however it was the editing on Adobe premiere which tested our skills. We did get help from a Youtube tutorial however which I found very helpful. I’m not that familiar with the software it’s self but with the step to step guide it became much clearer.
Playing with all the parts and effects was really fun to learn and get the hang of, as there was so much you could do with it. You could make a plain colour background, a picture, video or even duplicate yourself as well as change the size and position of you so you could be anywhere on the screen. I managed to combine all of these elements in my short video and play around with the transitions and colours a bit. It came out better than I expected however I did find it hard to make it look real and professional, as this was my first go at it, I can learn from this later on and get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment