Friday 5 July 2013

Production Diary #6

After scanning the internet I found out that the three biggest record labels included a wide range of genres rather than just one. I also found that they were then partnered with smaller ones which they owned. However a more interesting label came up, which was Fearless records. They are a much smaller and unique one as they aren't teamed up with the large company's but cater for a much smaller unique market. As my genre is pop-punk and they recent are signed to a lot of pop punk bands, fearless records seems like the kind of company I would sign to my band.

Alongside that I have also looked more into one of the bands I wish to use, and actually go into good contact with them and dissucced other ideas and plans you will find in my pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment