Friday 12 July 2013

Production Diary #8

This week I'm going to focus on doing most of my research to help me do my planning.
A part of it is to look at music video directors, as this is a curtail and important part to any music video. Searching the internet I have found that there are thousands and thousands of them all over the world. A lot of these then go on to make films or even work for large music companies. Three of them interested me the most because they have made videos similar to my genre. One in particular Tyler the creator, who is recently young and new, is in fact not only a director but the engine of his whole group ‘Odd Future’. Most of these directors are successful for doing a narrative with a performance music video as this is what works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment