Wednesday 27 November 2013

Magazine advert draft


I've been working very hard on my magazine advert as well as my digipack, Choosing to use my album image as the main background for my advert proves to be working well and conventional. As I was afraid that it would not look right or fit I have not had time to go and take more pictures so figured I would make do. By doing this it gives the audiences something to look out for when the CD comes out, making it easily recognisable to find.

I really like the image as it works brilliantly portrait as well as landscape.
Finding the right font and style I have chosen to use a similar typography to which the band uses, making it again relatable and recognizable to them.
By adding in a second font, it gives it another mysterious, nigh time feel as this links in with the themes of my album.

Highlighting this night feel I have then picked out the colour purple which really gives it a whole midnight feel and works perfectly with the atmosphere.

However I feel that it still looks really plain and I would need to add more text pictures to boost its appeal, I am still working on it as well with my digipack to make sure they both fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment