Saturday 16 November 2013

Production Diary #31

 Last night I wen't up to London to get some pictures for my digipack like I said I would.
My friend had told me about a perfect place to go, South bank as the Christmas market was being set up and the view of London would be perfect.

Going for the first time, she helped me with the camera settings to take a few pictures, I ended up taking  alot just in case however I did forget to do some in portrait for my advert. Despite this issue I came out with a few decent sots which I really like and will use for my digipack as they look the part.

The second image proved best to be on the front cover, it matches my draft however I wanted her full body in but felt it looked better this way, positioning her by using the rule of thirds.

I am happy with how they came out, however I do feel that I need a variety of scenes and would need to get some more of signs and streets so I would need to revisit this.


 Here I took some I Camden at Primrose Hill, it was really dark so I had to keep changing the camera settings and found the slower the shutter speed the better they came out. Using the night time setting I got this really cool picture of the lights all blurred like little hearts which was rather cute and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment