Monday 11 November 2013

Production Diary #30

After finishing my rough cut I can see that there is a lot of editing to be done to make it look polished and finished, for example I would need to have a few different transitions rather than just cuts, as looking at other music videos constantly I have picked up on little edits they use and want to incorporate them into my video. For example the scratchy, movement from one clip to the next looking though as it was done in one shot. Like shown in the videos below, I want it to look something like that in the finish.
I am happy about the footage I have got and used as they all work and link in which has made me more confident in, however I have noticed there is hardly any shots of the band looking directly in the camera, which could be a weakness.  However I did say that at some point in the song I wanted to stop it and add in a funny scene which is slightly different I am yet to play around with this to see if it will work because so far it doesn't seem so.

No comments:

Post a Comment