Monday 25 November 2013

Production Diary #32

Finally completing a finished version of my drafts for my digipack and magazine poster, I feel even more relived now that it's out of the way and I can fully focus on nailing them to get them spot on. I am warming to the pictures I took and think they would look great for the poster, however I did not plan the shoot well as I thought I was only taking digipack pictures so shot in landscape.
Now that I have more time I can also re shoot in different locations to get the best pictures, I am planning on doing this in the holidays.

Aslo getting advice of friends along the way, this has helped me a lot in seeing what my target audiences want to see.
Looking at some of the construction evidence, I have noticed that I haven't really got a script but a loose one, so I decided to talk about that in a powerpoint, along with the basic structure of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment