Sunday 10 November 2013

Rough Cut

Below is a video for my rough cut I have just put together as part of my music video. I have not edited any of the footage as it was my first proper time playing around with adobe premier pro when constructing a music video. I had learnt how to render, and export the video to it's right size through youtube tutorials. I have also cut 10 seconds off the intro and a whole chorus out to make the song shorter as it was originally 4:10, it is now 3:35, which is a progressive start. However I did find some difficulties when doing this as the intro sounds a bit rushed it, but I can overcome this with being more precise when cutting the song, I may in fact keep the intro as this helps to build the music video as I also found another problem was that I couldn't fit all of the footage I wanted to. Looking at my storyboard I had found that my shoots were too slow so I needed to speed them up in order to get all of the right footage into the video. Despite my problems with this I think it overall came out how I wanted it to, There is a clear narrative which is easily followed throughout the video ad it actually looks like a real one.
I need to remember to change the exporting settings next time as it firstly came out in a quareish shape which was not what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment