Thursday 1 August 2013

Production Diary #13

Looking at past students work, I have seen the high level of expectants which I have to maintain. The three videos I liked the best, are all different in each way. My favourite of them all would have to be the Fray, closely followed by the XX, as it's uniqueness which I have not yet seen in other videos.
All are original and differ from the actual one made. The XX don't actually make music videos, but to see one done, actually fitted it perfectly, each shot, the choice of colour and no colour was perfect. It suited the song and followed a close narrative also.
This has give me some ideas as to what I can add to mine, for example with the editing and blanking out scenes, I could also maybe change the colour of my footage when it switches onto the bands life opposed to the live shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment