Friday 16 August 2013

Production Diary #18

Today there is a bit of last minute planning and I have decided to go to Guildford as my new band, Alone Tonight are playing there. It's going to be the first time actually meeting them in a year so I'm pretty nervous and also being in a place I've never heard of however I think it will go well.
I have also got my storyboard with me that shows the whole music video and all the shots I need, I don't think that I will get it all done, however If I just focus on a few shots then that would be perfect.
I have an idea to focus on their outside activity and the more chilled out shots today as I would get more time with the band in doing this. I have planned my shooting very carefuly and hope that it all comes out how I wanted it to. I'm off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment