Saturday 17 August 2013

Production Diary #19

I got back from the gig last night, and it actually went better then I had expected. The band was just as lovely as I remember and greeted me making me feel welcome, Instantly there was no awkwardness and we all just mingled together. I got a few shots of them outside chilling being lads, annoying each other and joking around, and then them travelling to the tour van where I got a look inside. They made sure that it was humorous, so I was thinking of adding in some of them bits halfway through the video. I filmed the whole thing in a fish eye lens. When I got inside the venue, it was really small, but perfect, I kept swapping lenses to get different shots and angles, as I got on stage for up close and personal shots. This all went perfectly. However I didn't get to take any pictures as the set was too short and my main focus was filming, I was really happy with the result. The band was easy and lovely to work with, so I was thinking of maybe seeing them again just to get even more shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment