Sunday 4 August 2013

Production Diary #14

Whilst reading about one of my favourite artist Blink-182, the tracking part is fairly simple, it's basically their past right up until the present day of what they have been doing. I could track my band, A Season Of Secrets, however they would have a very short description and not much to track as they haven't been around for that long or even noticed as much. However it interest me as to what their tracking would be like, I have no yet heard from then in a few weeks which is slightly worrying, however they are busy right now writing an album which does talk up a lot of time, I should be hearing from them soon in late September/ August for their album release show, which could be classed as one of the major tracking events in their timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment