Thursday 15 August 2013

Production Diary #17

Alright so I have had some last minute luck with my band. This was always going to be an issue however I saw on my facebook that one of the bands had a tour and three of the dates were in London or near, so I decided to message them and ask. To my luck, they replied straight away saying what a great Idea it would have been, I saw this band last year with just a small crowd and I knew they would fit my genre and my target audience, as they are young, new, fresh, attractive and just normal teenagers from Newcastle.
The only problem was that one of the dates were in an over 18 venue which I could not go to, the second was today on results day, and late notice so I am hopefully going tomorrow to Guildford
and trying to get most of it done then.

This is the kind of thing I would expect to happen with bands, but I am not worrying because Alone Tonight are 100% in on it, and understand everything.
They have been so nice to let me film and get in for free to their gigs and support them on, I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment