Monday 2 September 2013

Production Diary #21

I have nearly complete all of my planning except the last few bits on the tick sheet, and It feels good to be ahead and prepared now that I am approaching school, it makes it easier for me just to focus on one bit at a time and that would be editing my final music video. The stress of filming is now gone, which gives me relief that I have my main footage all together, however this month I am going to be attending a lot of gigs, so I figured just in case I will bring my camera along to film, if I get any extra shots or ones which I can add in, but mainly of the crowd as I feel I may need a variety of shots with them, this gives me plenty of time and extra footage I may or may not need but I may as well try film just in case.

Because one of my main focus are on a crowd, I am going to Sheffield in two weeks time for a very live home show gig, and I know that Sheffield crowd's are always live and vibrant, so I'm going to film some of the HXC dancers and moshing, in which I can add to my music video, as I currently lack in. I'm looking forward to going back to Sheffield again and hopefully getting these shots I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment