Wednesday 11 September 2013

Production Diary #22

As you can see, I have just recently been collecting all my footage together and presented it back to show you what I have done and where I have been, because I got to film so early, all of my planning has been completed, but I still need to add to it, I will be regularly posting bits from my planning work up day by day, as soon as I've finished editing with it as some have changed due to my filming.
You can see a brief glimpse of my footage shown in the raw location video, and also the pictures of where I had shot at in three different locations, Sheffield, Newcastle and Guildford. I had also got some scenes from Camden Town which may be of interest to include.
But I just thought I would update you and tell you that I am well ahead as to what I had originally expected and am already picking out bits from my footage which I think can go into the final music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment