Wednesday 18 September 2013

Production Diary #23

Before starting my edit to the video I have made sure that I do in fact have the right to use the song, as spoken about before with the band they have allowed me to use any one of their songs as they currently do not have a video for any. Which is great for me, as it will be original and also if they like it they can use it for their own commercial use. I am happy that all of my filming has been done, but sifting through it I have found that I have filmed way to much, I have over hours of footage but this is not a bad thing, it just means I am more prepared than I though.

I was also thinking about making another scheduled as the first one I had stuck to well and everything had been completed, the only reason why I want to make another one is because I have quite a lot of other gigs lined up, in which I could possibly film some more footage, as you will find from the last date of my scheduled I have tried to put this in, but there are no exact dates as yet. I am feeling even more confident now.

No comments:

Post a Comment