Sunday 29 September 2013

Which song to choose?

Here are two print screen examples of how I went about, asking people for their feedback. I knew who my target demographic is and thought the best way to get their opinion on a song would be to target them through social networking sites. I asked a few other friends on facebook who I know like the same genre as they will know what they are talking about the best. As with twitter, I follow a lot of teenagers with the same genre of music as me, this allowed me to get a much wider choice
of people who would reply to it. I shortened the songs down to two which would really fit my music video and help create a narrative along with it.

It came down to me choosing the first song "Lullabies & Alibi's" which I originally
choose as I got hooked on the intro its self. The fact that the into is 40 seconds helps to add tension to my music video and helps to build it up gradually, as this way it is catchy, and sticks to my audiences mind.

I also found that  alot of people agreed as they liked this song because of the catchy starting into, as well as the breakdown which kept chaning the tempo and beat, making it more interesting than the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment