Wednesday 25 September 2013

Production Diary #24

As you can see that I have made great progress in the final edit of my music video. I have now chosen the exactly clips I want to use and how long I want to use them for, in the video above you will a few clips of my footage that I have taken, this is just a rough idea on them as my overall footage goes over to an hour. It was hard to cut it down at first but then I realised that I had a lot of repetitive scenes which I could replace as easily.
Also you may have know I had a bit of trouble choosing the song, as I was torn between two of them, I finally put it to a vote, asking my target demographic via social networking sites such as twitter, facebook and tumblr. I then made a tally for each vote and found the "Lullabies & Alibi's" song to get more votes, I also liked this one better and finally landed on that. Each song had good elements about it, so I had to weigh out the pros and cons and see which one would do an overall better job for a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment